Thursday 29 May 2014

Samoan Language

Samoan
Language  
I want to eat - Ua ou fia ai.
I have to go shower - O le a ou alu ou,te taele.
I’m doing my homework - O lea fia au mea’aoga.
Stop being naughty - Aua ete ulavale.
I love my parents very much - Ou te alofa tele I ou matua.
I’m going to playing sport - Ou te alu I taaloga.
My sister is good - E lelei lou tuafafine.
I got three brother’s - E toatolu ou uso.
I want to go to samoa - Ou te fia alu Samoa.
Be quiet - Aua le pisa.
Listen to the teacher - Falongo lelei Falaoga.
I want to go to sleep - Ua ou fia moe.
Don’t play on the road - Aua le taalo I luga ole auala
The sun is too hot - Ua vevela tele le la.
School is awesome - Manaia tele le aoga.
Faafetai tele lava manuia le aso.

This is me and my dad's Samoan Language document for the 
Samoan Language Week.

2 comments:

  1. Malo lava William! These are great phrases translated in the Samoan language. Maybe you can teach these phrases to our class ;-)

    ReplyDelete