Thursday 23 August 2012

Digital FootPrint


We have been learning what is personal and what is private information online.

Personal information we can share online   e.g. favourite things, hobbies, favourite food, first name, age
Private information we do not share online   e.g. home address, birth date, home phone number, full name. If we are not sure we keep it private.

My name is William and I am 9 years old and I am a boy. My favourite subjects at school is math and reading. My favourite song is cat daddy and teach me how to dougie. My favourite rugby team is Samoa and Tonga and my favourite food is kit kat and Mcdonalds.

1 comment:

  1. Hi William

    I think it was awesome learning about your digital foot prints and I reckon you've learnt a lot

    Keep it up

    P.S Mrs Anderson says hi

    ReplyDelete